Thursday, June 16, 2005

Crash and Burned

on the Shelter job, not interviewing me becuase they had loads of Scots with better Scottish networks apply apparently.

Thought I'd be dissapointed, but funnily am already over it. Partly because I would rather be in the big smoke, partly because a few years in this climate seems like a bigger challenge than I want to take on. Mainly because I'm good at going 'ah well, move on, this stuff happens for a reason and frankly, I've handled harder knocks than this'. The fact I am flying home tonight and off to Italy for a week of wholesome friendship with my girls also makes the future seem rosy regardless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gruff said...

sorry to hear about the Shelter job

6:03 pm  
Blogger Gruff said...

....would have like to have been in the same line of work as you - it would have been fun

6:04 pm  
Blogger The Gypsy said...

thanks darling

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home