Thursday, July 28, 2005

Writing cos I need to

I have nothing to say. I'm all worded out. I'm, quite frankly, struggling to even stay awake. My job started, consumed me.
I need however to write something. It can be small, it can say pretty much nothing. It is, you see, all about discipline.
Creative stuff, like hard, big boy, infrastructure stuff, or girlie changing the world stuff, or sport, or being the best at pretty much anything; requires focus, requires determination.
Hence, a small contribution.
Not my best, not my funniest, not really memorable, I think you'll agree, in anything but it's inanity
A gesture to say, today, I did that. I had naught left to give, but found a tiny bit from somewhere.
Bring me a weekend, someone, please.

Drama queen

1 Comments:

Blogger Xprints said...

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa! It's the weekend now darling! Sleep in, go to markets, mooch over the crossword, get drunk, then get drunker and write ya guts out!

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home