Monday, May 23, 2005

The Reality TV Junkie

in me returns, not since Indonesian Idol have I been so obsessed with anything Telly. Those who say celebrity Love Island is dull haven't been watching enough I reckon. Anything but....

I'm obsessed, it isn't healthy, Friday nights are now a social life free zone as I hasten home to see who's out. Sleep deprivation encroaches as I stay up to watch the post news segment...

Help! Before you know it i'll be reliving my Australian /Pop / American idol days, crying at totally pants telly and being on the rollercoaster with the contestants.

I know this isn't wise, another addiction to kick and all that.. but what fun, what joy, what will become of my life when it's over?

Where else can you find such cracking lines as 'he can kiss my arse, kiss it' and 'you've got great tits babe'? Where else can you hear about the heroin problems in families of the aristocracy and the phobias of former Eastenders cast members? Where else can you see the unashamed personal PR of a woman who makes wet t-shirt look like an art form?

Out in the real world, I hear you cry..
Which is probably true but just makes the sofa seem that much more alluring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home