Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's raining men

Actually that's a major exaggeration, but even in my only eyes for girls days that song got my booty on the dancefloor so the chance to use it as a title was too tempting to ignore.

There's a famously very funny man. I chatted him up recently. He said taking my number was a waste of time as I was leaving for Scotland. Then chased me down the road to drive me round the corner home. I emailed him and said look, Scotland's possibly short term, my number is worth having. He replied today with his own and an offer to call him next time I am in the big smoke.

My love life climaxes between my inbox and cyberspace right now, and it's certainly not a when Harry met Sally noisy ahh ahh at that, but at least there's a plethora of possible threads. Being single is refreshing for the unjaded anticipation at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home