Thursday, May 19, 2005

Naturally, no answer

Presume that means they didn't jump up and down saying 'bring her on, bring her home, bring her into the bosom of the family'

I go to dinner with a friend of mine this week

he's been seeing a Muslim woman for ten years
her family still call him her 'friend'

marriage and therefore kids are still off the table

he just handles it all with gentle understanding

a few cousins have been mentioned as wanting to come from Pakistan to meet her

No-one presses it though when she says no

I am just thinking, that's all, I know all the arguments against, god knows I know them, but the urge to get on a plane persists. Even without Brad and Angelina. I feel like it's a toss up between a set of regrets, which would be more potent?

1 Comments:

Blogger Xprints said...

Paddle!

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home