Monday, May 23, 2005

Some Decisions

He's texting daily
Planning to take his friend who is teaching him English up to have a family conference

I am not sure this is a good idea
Especially now
Given that even if I revisist financially that's a way off

I have asked him to hold off until we can have a proper conversation. Partly because his family's concerns seem valid from where I sit and I don't want him making promises on my behalf I can't deliver on and don't think I would know if I could deliver what would be required for there to be a future until I know him better than I currently do.

I have however decided to take time out from the dating game.
Stay single for a bit, work on my new job, the book which is suddenly flowing, and see what happens in the medium term.

I want to be able to write fabulous things about women, I love women as you all know. Then watch celebrity love island, and all sense of sisterhood drains faster than a plugless bath.

Is it just me or are Rebecca Loos and Abi Titmuss reinforcing every stereotype about bisexual women faster than you can say 'it's all about titilating the boys ain't it'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home