Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mum Says

I thought you wanted to be a writer darling?

Fair question seeing as how I have been doing the, being a writer is a proper career mum campaign for a fair old while

I do actually.
But this job is one of those so exciting that the mere thought had me revelling in insomnia that resulted in getting up to start the application at 3am.

Ailsa has a witchy feeling and anyone who know's Ails and her witchy feelings knows that that's a good sign

I am rehearsing my interview answers in my head already

calm down girl,

It throws a big spanner in the Bali affair which was on the verge of nicely rekindling
He's ill. I haven't told him, but if I got it it wouldn't start till September so being a bit short of holidays this year (!) I could always nip over and see him, try and do a bit of 'you'd look lovely in a kilt, just come for a year' stuff

We could have a prolonged holiday romance and see if it lasts the distance, which is kind of where I had decided to get to anyway....

Reigns herself in, has neither the job nor the fella...
I know it's an about face, I know I probably won't get it... but the person spec looks made for me - all paths seem to have led to ticking boxes for this job, and it involved loads of travel to London, great holiday package, great salary, great experience and a chance to really get my teeth into something I believe in.

So I'm running at it head on, knwoing full well this move would need to stick for a decent number of years (4 at least I reckon given how much moving I've done). the downsides are apparent, but the upsides more so.

Rebecca Loos, very strange, there's a crush I didn't see coming.
Life, it's funny. (sorry ailsa!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home