Sunday, September 04, 2005

A few technical issues

For those of you who are not anonymous but rather, waiting with baited breath to hear tales of my permanent rage against the machine, please bear with me.

I'm trying to find a way to post under different names, but it won't let me. I create new blog accounts - give different usernames and passwords, but, presumably due to the fact I only have one email address, it guesses me every time and links my blogs up. Hence, the new blog had posts by the gypsy - a tad of a giveaway, so I've taken it down until i can sort it out.

Luckily the fabulous boys at blogger help are on the case.....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gypsy said...

go away blog spam, you're damaging my sense of the world as an essentially sane and interconnected place

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home