Monday, August 22, 2005

Why hopeless romantics?

Surely real romance, should never be hopeless?
Surely the edges of romances are about risk, taking it when the die's not cast enough to say 'crazy' or 'courageous'. Results unknown, bravey respected regardless?


Unconditional love strikes me as the most romantic notion in the world, but the hardest to acheieve.

I know, I've been trying. I'm used to success, but not, it would seem, in that particular arena.

Anyone I'd never consider hopeless, got any ideas on how to get there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Xprints said...

I'm thinking you put your sealbelt on & keep at least one toe on the ground. And then, you expand the space in your heart so that it becomes bigger than your target of 'romance' then see how it goes. You can't know the end of the story because there's never an ending. Only change, m'darlin.

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home