Thursday, September 01, 2005

The mystery of the vanishing blog entries

Did a cyber hog eat them? Was my imagination running wild? Have the blog police vetted your blog site? These questions and more may fly to the lips of avid blog followers. Those that read and commented on the back to work amidst the Maelstrom of bureaucracy posts, may notice they've got.

I may not be, as you probably know, publicity shy. But Government generally is, and sad but true, I love my new job. So took a decision to be risk averse and pull down the being a bureaucrat posts. They'll be back, albeit in a more anonymous less traceable, the names may have been changed to protect the innocent, place. Yes, you guessed it, another blog site. Anyone who wants the address and is willing to sign the official secret acts in return for it, drop me a note here or via email, and I'll make sure you can see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gruff said...

me me me

3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home