Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back to basics

This web site is supposed to be a good old gossip, here's what going on in my love life site. Somewhere amidst celebrity love island, seeking out mentors, getting new jobs and starting new blog sites, i forgot that.

So, to the chase.

I went to Bali looking for answers.
I found them.
They were harder than I wanted to hear.
They offered choices.
Tough choices.
But choices none the less.
I'm lucky, I have more of them.
But I made mine first time round.
And got them spot on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, I don't know how you find the energy for mutliple blogs, and I'm finding this one hard to follow! Do I need to read the other(s) too?

3:47 pm  
Blogger The Gypsy said...

darling,

you don't have to read anything you don't want to. But if you do want to read the other one you'd better reveal yourself. xxxx

1:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home