Monday, December 05, 2005

Voting for Thatcher? Surely not

Here I am a woman defined in opposition to Thatcher. A woman whose sense of justice was born out of the venom that Thatcher arose in me. Here I am, cheering on Thatcher as she gets gets crowned queen of the jungle (I'm a celebrity, get me out of here). It pained me, I was convinced no one with the Thatcher gene would ever get my vote. I was convinced never again would a female Thatcher woo Britain. I was, I'm not too proud to admit, very wrong indeed.
Carol Thatcher, chip off the old block, despite her 'I'm not bossy' protestations to the contrary, gave the best telly of the winter. Not since Celebrity Love Island have I been so wrapped up in the fortunes of those who at the outset had me asking 'who's that, what do they do..?'


I've been ill. Got to the final furlong of our mission at work, fell over the fence... at home, laid up.
Oh, and I've gone 10 days on 3 fags, or five days clear, 3 fags, five days clear. Know it's not a Thatch five star perfection, but... Impressed with myself regardless

x

1 Comments:

Blogger Xprints said...

you're quitting smoking?
i'm so SO PROUD OF YOU!

3:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home