Thursday, November 03, 2005

Welcome back Gavvy bear

There's this man I know. He's called Gavin. Those of you who visited or knew me in Sydney will undoubtedly remember him. He made me smile so much my cheeks hurt. Made me laugh until I coughed in a 'rubbish, she's a smoker' manner.

He is very like me in an 'oops there goes my street cred, bugger it, there's a story there, tell it' attitude. He is one of the softest, most loyal, most loving men I've ever met. He dances in a way that makes the whole room want to dance with him, always in time, but never swaggering. Just wrapped up in the pure hedonism of the music, letting his body show it. The last post was written yesterday, but then I pressed some crazy key that made everything go mad and put the a 3 in every word (I got if off, but have no idea how!). So I post to say the world's fab, last nights entry, and what do I find? Gavvy. I thought I'd lost him, in the divorce settlement. Seems not. I told you, someone up there loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home