Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So fickle

The bad boys of pop have been booted already. Replaced, by the infinately more foxy Ms Goldfrapp. I'm in love......

On a non-musical note, things are moving on a number of fronts.
Max, the fire dancing Goddess who lit up Bali for me, is here.
We've been plotting
To take over the world of accessories.
The business is growing from an idea into reality.
My stomach churns, her stuff is so marvellous, she thinks she needs me to sell it, I think it'll fly out the door.
I had a date Friday. Very nice man. The earth didn't move, but he is lovely. We're meeting again this week, I told him there are a couple of other guys I've arranged to meet. He said he's knocking it on the head, not dating anyone else, but happy to see how it goes, wait. How nice is that?
He's a tough cookie. But vulnerable and very keen, so I'm treading very gently and very honestly.

There are a couple of other guys who have captured my imagination more though. The timing is a bit off, I'm nervous about how to handle it. Don't like muliple dating, but also, such a romantic that settling feels beyond me.

Promise I'll be careful.
Promise I'll be kind.
Promise I'll be honest.
Think that's the best I can do, oh, and no kissing until I make a decision on whether I want to date someone exclusively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home