Sunday, December 25, 2005

A vat of Christmas love and a large lady's stocking of cheer

I haul my stomach up the stairs to write this. No mean feat after my Mother's Christmas feast.

I love Christmas, have been captivated by the magic after a few years of being blase. There's naught like the cold to make things sparkle I've realised.

If you're wondering if writing about stuff other than my love life proved a task too hard to master, I should correct you. It's not. Rather there's been some fairly major stuff come up over the last few weeks which I haven't been ready to write about, and when I can't write about what's top of my head to sail through fluff instead feels false.
Anyway, that'll change and I'll spell it all out in detail next time I write. In the meantime, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and let you know I'm thinking of you, wherever you are....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home