Monday, June 27, 2005

Who is Grant Edmunds?

So there's a comment in the comments section of my blog. So rare is this (xprints, gareth, you're unhooked from that naturally) that I decide to follow the link, see were the maze leads.
First off think, he's a fascist little pig
Then think, 'oh, my mum will be upset if she just does what I did then reads this guys blog and thinks he's my mate'

Then read it properly
and laugh, and laugh
and find the intricacies of it hilarious

am convinced it's the funny man
but it isn't, although it is another very funny man.

Mister, love your blog,
everyone else, go have a look via the comments under 'nourished from..' if you get a moment, and if you're feeling that way inclined, the link of the side that said Neal that ultimately unmasked the man behind the humour, is that other blog about Jane's Colenut's bloke, only not really written by him.

I think there's a sit com in Jane's flat begging to get written

3 Comments:

Blogger Gruff said...

What the bejayzus is that all about?

11:12 am  
Blogger Gruff said...

However this guy's blog (linked to from Grant's is funny.

It has to be a spoof. Doesn't it?

http://nealwurmal.blogspot.com/

11:17 am  
Blogger The Gypsy said...

yeah, it's a freind of a frined - the concept I think is teenage boy writing a blog via text messages. I loved te link to the poetry about dogs site. The Neal site is a spoof also, that's teh guy who I wrote about, boyf of my mate who has a site written by a freind pretending to be him, all a send up

j x

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home